Monday, March 8, 2010

My Running Shoes...

...are completely FAIL. I have blisters 2 inches in diameter on the balls of both feet thanks to them. I think it may be time to bite the bullet and head to the shoe store for some $100+ running shoes. My cheap self is highly averse to spending that kind of money on running shoes, however when it comes to shoes, you pay for what you get. And I can't suffer any more of these abnormally large blisters right on the part of my foot I walk/run on. Off to the Sporty Runner I go.

Being inside all day today is unbearable. It's 72 degrees outside, sunny, the perfect day to roll down the windows and blast the rock n' roll. Unfortunately I'm stuck longingly peering outside, avoiding the slowness of my workday (though I should just thank God i'm slow...that's not the norm) and wishing I was getting an early start on my tan.

In other news, we're purchasing P90X very soon. I need a workout that mixes it up and forces me to take exercise to the next level. I keep hearing the stories from friends and friends of friends about how awesome of a workout it is. If I'm going to drop another 40-50 lbs, it's going to require something other than what I'm doing. And hey, having P90X may just save us $50 a month on my gym bill.

They're roasting us alive in the building today. I think it's time to go outside, where it's nice and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment