Friday, March 5, 2010

Creeping up there

I realized this morning that, in about 6 weeks, I will be 31 years old. Turning 30 was not so great, but 31 is like a nail in the coffin.

All those 40-50 somethings can call me an idiot for saying i'm "old" at 31, and give me their "oh Adam do you hear me playing my violin over here?" sarcasm, but I don't care. I'm not saying that I feel like i'm getting arthritis with each passing moment due to my advanced age...I'm just saying that it's a bigger number than I want to get used to at this point.

The weight loss program has plateau'd over the last week or so...I've only dropped about 1 lb. So, I think that Danielle and I may invest in P90X. I've heard good things from people who've stuck to it, that if you really do the program wholeheartedly, you will see results. That's what I want. I can stick to a program, but I have to be able to see the results after a month or so. And i've still got almost 50 lbs to go before I hit my target of 210. Ought to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment