Friday, February 19, 2010

Mornings...coffee, omelets and eye boogers


Day 12 - 17 lbs down. The goal is to look like I did in this picture from '05 (myself, Michael Smith and Tommy Craft, L-R).

For some reason, it's been insanely difficult to get up in the mornings this week. Now I've never, ever, been a morning person, but generally manage ok. But this week has been awful for getting up on time, and when I do wake up I feel as though I've been up for days and, after finally getting a little rest, had someone wake me up after 4 hours of sleep. I leave my contacts in at night (bad habit) so I have terrible eye boogies when I get up, and even the thought of turning a light on makes me cringe. Perhaps I need to start going to bed earlier. I thought I was a pro for going to bed at 11 and waking up at 4:40, but my body is telling me otherwise. These late nights, while I love them, are just knocking me flat for the next morning.

On another note, we have Wards coming to town this weekend. Very jazzed, madness and mayhem will ensue.

No comments:

Post a Comment