Monday, October 19, 2009

Another lazy week that begins with me sitting at my desk, waiting for something to happen. Three hours spent chugging coffee, browsing YouTube on my phone (while pretending not to), browsing Facebook on my work PC (while pretending not to) and brooding over the Razorbacks' loss to Florida. Boss is out with the pig flu, I'm covering 2 other reps who also don't have much of anything going on, and I'd rather be sleeping. Welcome to Monday morning.

Danielle and I are going on a Caribbean cruise Dec. 13th - 20th. It will be our first time taking a cruise, and should be a blast. We leave out of Port of Miami, stopping in the Cayman Islands, Honduras, Cozumel and Belize. A week of sightseeing and being lazy. Sounds like a plan. Problem is, I have to give up the remainder of my vacation time for the year, and work during the 2-week company shutdown that begins the following week. Oh well, at least it will be low key the week after I get back.

Started dieting and working out at the beginning of last week. I'm a bit more motivated this time than in previous attempts the last couple years. Particularly because being in shape is so directly tied to how well certain parts of the body "perform". Waaaay too much info there...stopping that conversation before it goes any further. Anyway, I'm hoping to get down to around 215-220 lbs, about where I was when I started at JBU. Also trying to find out what workout will best get me there. My co-workers keep talking about this P90X thing that's out, apparently it's a killer workout that helps you lose a lot of weight and build a lot of muscle in 90 days. Might have to check it out.

I think it's time to pop my Lean Cuisine panini in the mic and get chowing. Bored, bored, bored...

No comments:

Post a Comment